Dymacore Limited offer a vast range of concrete cutting and diamond drilling solutions. We maintain a fast, friendly and effective service to suit a variety of concrete cutting needs, with over 30 years combined experience you are in safe hands with Dymacore Ltd to get the task completed on time and on budget.
Our operatives are trained and experienced to the highest level and hold, as a minimum, NVQ Level 2 and CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) card. We, as a company, are 100% committed to Health and Safety and continuously monitor our skilled operators and procedures to combat risks involved in our line of work. We are an accredited member of the Diamond drilling and sawing association and uphold our industry standards to the highest level.
We have multiple teams ready to assist you in your project all over the UK.
We provide a nationwide and International service for diamond drilling and cutting, please call us to discuss your requirements.
We usually cover a wide range of different areas such as Devon/Cornwall/Somerset/Dorset/Avon and Wiltshire for all your diamond drilling and diamond cutting services..
We have worked on many major towns and cities throughout the UK to include just a few places like Newton Abbot, Torquay, Exeter, Plymouth, Saltash, Truro, Falmouth, Newquay, Hayle, Taunton, Yeovil, Weston-super-mare, Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Bridport, Weymouth, Portland, Poundbury, Poole, Bournemouth, Warminster, Westbury, Swindon, Southampton, Portsmouth, London, Winchester, Oxford.
Here are some example of feedback from our customers.
- "Needed the job done in a speedy and effective manner, great response at short notice and professional team, job completed on time" Symon Lyons- Site Manager.
- “Ed and the team at Dymacore have always been an extremely reliable and professional company to deal with. They’re always willing to go out of their way to accommodate our requirements and have always carried out any works quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Dymacore without hesitation.” Dani Barr
- ” Dymacore are a new business to us, and to our established site team on our major project in Bristol. We have found them to have a great service from pricing to delivery on site, a user- friendly business with a cooperative approach”. Darren Eyles (ACIOB)- Senior Site Manager
- “As a new contractor to our site we are always a touch wary, but with Dymacore that was completely unfounded, they have excellent customer service along with quality workmanship & brilliant communications from their office”. Richard Giles
- “Our project required a 600mm dia hole cored through a 4m wide sea wall to form a sluice for a marine lake. Added to this the work had to be carried out within a specific limited tide window. "Dymacore planned and carried out the job very efficiently and the work was completed as required. The client was so impressed that the removed core has been saved and is now located on the lake perimeter as an historical artefact and a seat”. Happy to recommend Ed and Dymacore. Graham Marsland – Senior site Agent
- "Ed and the dymacore team have been true professionals from the first meeting to the final sweep through. The mamouth contract they took on was always left in a safe and tidy manner, any problems were thought out carefully and overcome with the wealth of knowledge that Ed and Mark had stored between them" Regards Mark Fowler- Site Manager.
- "We called in Dymacore to core holes in existing concrete structure to access the voids below and cut a section off a concrete out crop between tides, The Quality of work was outstanding owing to the time scale between tides. Flexibility was excellent owing to start and finish times required and made easy work of an awkward job. You can always ring any time and get an answer right away. When Dymacore are on site they are there till the job is complete. My overall opinion of Dymacore is a friendly run professional outfit, that are always happy to help with advice about the job, and strives over and above to get the job done". Roy Francis- Site Manager.